Neighborhood Argument Neighborhood Argument

AAAHHHH soo FERKIN hilarious! Great work!

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Some think the ending was shit, I think it was awesome! A twist to a storyline is the best! :D all 5 stars go to you breh

The Dark Descent The Dark Descent

The art itself, was amazing. I really liked the... hell, I loved it all. Like I said, the art was awesome, and the storyline, even better. It was something that really dragged you in, and held on 'til the very end. No doubt in my mind, 5/5 stars!

German Tram Simulator German Tram Simulator

Sure, it's everything the starting pages claims it is. I can't say this game is one of quality as there isn't really any real content. All you do is the same thing for 10 seconds. I'm not entertained by the game itself, but I'll give .5 stars for the advertising, which is funny and silly. HD Graphics! 16mph Top Speeds! I won't hate on your game, I just don't see much content. Maybe if it were longer and harder, it may be better. .5/5

William and Sly William and Sly

Awesome graphics and ambiance, everything is very pleasing. Thank you!

NBK.io NBK.io

I like it! I'd like it if it included the live scores of those on the leaderboard

High Enough High Enough

Fuck yea! Super awesome song.!

Poniiboi responds:

Thanks!

Conformity Conformity

You are now one of my Favorites! Its such an amazing song. Great job!

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

As Our Worlds Collide As Our Worlds Collide

I loved it. Something to listen to over and over until you cant listen anymore.! Great song. Awesomemess put into music.